Friday, September 20, 2024

Saturday 21 September

Was up early. Feeling rested and calm in the cool of pre dawn. May walk today, to the flea market. Work out tonight. A light rain is falling. Managed to get cleaned well. Sanitized and cleaned my laptop screen and tws buds.

The rain hasn't stopped and I have to help sweep the house. Mom also has to be fetched from her geriatric clinic later. No time to walk.  Did work out earlier tho.

Helped some babies with health and emotional problems. The core fighters of the Liew witchy army are still battling. They can't calm down. Hitting down little kids and infants even as I type this.

Back home after a day of errands. Will resume house cleaning at 1pm. Dad is not keen on buying a Mac Mini M series after the pager / walkie explosions in Lebanon. I am keen to produce a beginner’s book on playing the DiZi. An ePub with photos and audio.


We were talking about the signs preceeding the Rapture. There could be a move here in Malaysia to debate religion in Parliament. There might be an attempt on Kamala Harris’ life just like Trump’s. There might be a credit crunch, a global depression. Heterosexuality could be normalized. I will no longer be living along the road we’re now at, but near a park, with true friends.

I have put on my Q&Q moonphase quartz. Maybe for the long term future. It’s one of my cheapest watches, circa 65RM and has serviceable WR in case of rain, etc. Looks nice on a dark Zulu. I bought it August last year. The word of the Lord said to have a moonphase watch. I will also be taking my soccer ball, monoscope+tripod, and scrum cap to the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...