Thursday, October 10, 2024

Friday 11 October

Woke up lateish. Had a roti telur and dhal curry for breakfast. Still wearing my 077j diver. It is going for roughly the same price I bought it for back in 2018 just that its crown tube is pretty badly stripped. Been doing some writing to pass the time. Tomorrow, another long walk planned. Liew witches struck with ‘darkness’ in the heart and are in some desperation. Western forces who supported them let go with a slap on the wrist.

Had roast chicken for lunch. Dad took Mom to her clinic and may spend some time at the shoebox which is undergoing tricky repairs for a leaky gutter. Wrote quite a bit and will finish today’s quota of 1.7k words by tonight, another 2 pages.


Just read more prophecy into the 2031 end of the age sign I was shown. It happens in a Chinese year of the pig at latest which was also in 1995, when I entered university at Manchester, UK. The city was once a textile hub just like Fruit of the Loom, founded in 1851 (a pig year). In 2019, I was freed from rehab. In 2007, I had a stroke, and in 1983, I entered school in Petaling Jaya. All years of pig.

I was born in Australia, in 1976, a dragon year. Fruit of the Loom was founded on Rhode Island. Now headquartered in Bowling Green. Rode is a microphone brand from Australia, and Bowling Green, the name of the square where I studied in Manchester. After I left UMIST empty-handed, I began to write songs to my ex-GF in the UK. 2000 - 2012 - 2024 were milestone years in my songwriting career. All dragon years. So 2024, its songs, and the pig prophecy (using the brain) coincide. This dragon year is important but what for…?

I guess it occurred to show that 2024-25 is the last stop for the “band” so make it count. 2024 and 2031, now and the end, are set in an envelope, a status quo, and will be fixed this way until the finish. It might also mean that 24 and 31 are sister years with 24 being the start of the 70th week of Daniel, and 2031, the end of it.

Consulting the ABY, 10f, 11f, and 12f are this month: October, November and December 2024. 12f has to do with music,

LOSING THAT SPECIAL FEELING : A young
schizophrenic who had been coerced into mind crimes
so heinous, had lost his “special feeling” for himself
a.k.a. love. “I like to quote a certain song lyric,” said
Elder Brother Yeap softly and sang, “Oh yeah, life goes
on, long after the thrill of living is gone[28]” “And
another: You may still be here tomorrow but your
dreams may not[29]” “Does that mean I need to research
or buy music?” he groaned. “Not really,” said Elder
Brother Yeap, “but if you like music – and music is
about culture – about us – you’ll know you didn’t
exactly set a precedent for being bad, that you have a
role model who succeeded in life or at least in love of
life. Remember, though, that you have to make up for a
lot of -” “- Tears in Heaven[30] - I know,” he smiled,
“and I had better be a celebrity to bear all the crying”
_________________
[28] J. Mellencamp, “Jack & Diane” [29] Yusuf Islam, “Father and
Son” [30] E. Clapton, “Tears in Heaven”

Could the Rapture occur end of the holiday season this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...