Thursday, September 19, 2024

Friday 20 September

Took my meds late and am still awake. Had a short nap earlier, tho. Coding my language is going poorly. The grammar is still wrong. Meanwhile the Liew witch posse is increasingly jealous of my future with God and potential success here on Earth. They have moved against me and are trying to destroy my body.

Got cleaned. Had roti canai for breakfast. Will run at 10:30am. Feeling up to it. Back from my brief run and am feeling healthier. I only run 2 times a week, long walk once, short workout everyday. Criminals “hiding” in my mindspace. Quite a joke. Everyone sees them and is giving them aches and pains.

...

I have made a plan to acquire an M series Mac Mini this October. Dad needs a new Mini and I can have his old i5 one, clean it of its malware once Dad's data is transferred over. I will need to have saved up 1.2kRM by then which is possible. Then Dad will add on 1.2kRM as well and we'll both have Macs like the old days.

British forces attacked out of the blue, having primed me up for blame and fun and games. But it's more than I can take so we had to break back with some violence of our own which hopefully will solve the vengeance between east and west coming off the backs of the Liew witches and UK Royals.

Somehow we brokered peace by trial and error. Now it’s much better but everyone has to help a little bit, in their personal life. Not bludgeoning innocents as William thought up. Worked out and am feeling better. I have taken back my ZUZG tws earbuds from Mom who doesn’t use them.

My finances are such right now:
  1. 380RM in wallet cash
  2. 120RM in debit account
  3. 50RM in TnG
  4. 500RM in drawer
By EOM, I should have 1k saved towards my Mac Mini. By October, 1.4kRM. Unless the Rapture occurs first!

Ran out of Good Virtues bodywash so I showered with medium hot water. Felt good, therapeutic, relaxing. Thought about getting my old iPhone serviced but it will cost +260RM. Almost the cost of my Nokia. Brushed and took my meds. Had soup for dinner, plenty of veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...