Saturday, September 21, 2024

Sunday 22 September

Was out for a long walk and saw a sweet mini red sunburst guitar at ABA Music @Amcorp Mall. I may buy it for 700RM+ next weekend once my funds come in. The sun was pretty hot but I felt fit and wasn’t out of breath this time. Other than that, just taking it easy. Wrote a new song. “Man in the moon”. May be a staple in my repertoire alongside “Reeds and rushes”. Will work out tonight.

Am learning proper guitar, how to build up a melody or solo rather than just strum predefined chords. Gave Dad my new Uniqlo underwear. He says it’s comfy. Working on my songwriting technique, building up chords, melody, and rhythm. Feeling a little lost this afternoon. Like WHAT matters is not ME. The effect of thousands of counters counting my life.

Mensa Allen and the Liew witchy 6 have fired up the furnace on Christians worldwide, IDK why. Tribulation nears and we have little planned to counter these antichrists. Have to think of a plan soon, tonight. Was hoping to do some work but nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...