Thursday, September 26, 2024

Friday 27 September

Was up earlyish. Soon will be dropping Mom off at the hospital for yet another checkup. She has lost some weight and is worried for her health. No time for a long walk I think. Maybe Saturday or a run in the evening. Had a black coffee for breakfast. Still haven’t pulled the trigger on a guitar bag for my Kepma 36”. Can’t decide to go expensive or dirt cheap, or somewhere between (circa 60RM).

Was watching Tommy Emmanuel’s interview on YouTube and he told his story of how he met Chet Atkins and got into the music industry, became a celebrity performer / arranger / composer. Some story it was.

Got 450RM in. I have restocked my wallet and cards, TnG and Debit. Ready to face October with a healthy balance. At home, I will have 300RM for any emergencies / unforeseen expenditure. And I have set aside 53RM to pay for my Saga guitar bag, COD, ordered this morning. Feeling excited about the coming world changes. The hurricanes, wars, intrigue, economic hardship, plagues -signs of God’s coming and an end to our suffering. I was smote several times today over nothing I’d done.

Worked out. Feeling good. Had been sedentary most of the day. Ate duck for dinner, with bokchoy and rice. Duck’s not exactly my favorite. Liew witches attacking my family and friends mercilessly. Can’t do my work tonight.

Took a good shower with new bodywash which smells pleasant and took my meds too. Seems my gig bag may arrive tomorrow afternoon. Feel like taking my guitar on the road after I write myself some good songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...