Friday, September 27, 2024

Saturday 28 September

Was up early, circa 5am. Had a ramen for breakfast. Managed to get cleaned easily. Been surfing YouTube for guitar videos. There are some pretty high end Kepmas going for 1.8kRM. British forces and Liew witchy forces surging thru the mindspaces. They were issued an ultimatum not to destroy the world too much too often by 8pm tonight, KUL time otherwise we Christians will enforce flesh rotting, by Yahweh.

Will probably go on a run before dinner. Work out late tonight.

Ran in the late morning instead. Yet to exercise up in my room. Wrote a new song based on EM. Sounds pretty good. Liews still trying to hit a hole in one using me as a club. It’s worth a try if you’re buggered I guess. I think I will call my song “here in my arms”. Such a fertile little guitar…

My 3/4 gig bag came just now. Fits the Kepma Mini well. Has all-round padding and padded straps, handle. Worth 50RM imho. Tomorrow, I’ll be out on a long walk. Witches and fallen witch hunters seem to be cooperating against God. The war in Israel intensifies. All eyes are on the prophetic clock, the 70th week (final 7 years, or 3 1/2 if you’re a stickler, of the current world order).

Took my meds late. Practicing my new songs on my NEW guitar. There was a terrible storm earlier that flung the windows open and drove in rain. Working out now before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...