Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Thursday 26 September

Up early. May be going to the grocer today after dropping Mom off for her hospital scan. Slept well last night tho was a bit cold. Situation in Israel is on every Christian’s mind. Played some guitar. But I’m more a flutist.

Back from the grocer with some fruit and a burger for Mom. Was attacked over lunch but we did the positive / right thing and diffused a deadly confrontation between desperate men.

Have to help more British people, kids, and Christians who fell, apparently. Then I want to buy my mini gig bag for a circa 50RM budget. Took a warm shower with new Good Virtues bodywash and changed into fresh clothes. Folks are celebrating grandma’s birthday over at her bungalow. She’s over 95 years old and still healthy. She is a righteous woman from a good old money family.

Ate a vegan ramen for dinner with crushed garlic in soy. Also had a slice of cake and coffee. Wrote some songs on my new Kepma Mini. It’s an addictive instrument, this small guitar and will probably be my retirement guitar. No further upgrades. Been thinking of my uncle’s guitar which is circa 5k. And wondering what 10x more gets you.

British people are unhappy they cannot help me or put me away. Hard to understand their point of view. So I might as well tell them what to do regarding this.


Late now, took my meds, worked out, brushed, showered again briefly. Feeling rested and regulated after exercise and sitting under the cool shower a while. Talked about sins and taking care of my family who were crushed by the American juggernaut in the 70-80s for cheating westerners. Everyone should know cheating leads to soul death on both sides, which many cannot tolerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...