Saturday, August 10, 2024

Sunday 11 August

Am still awake at midnight figuring out the ZuZG ‘Airpods’ clone. The mic used to be much clearer earlier in the day. Now it sounds mushy and a bit warbly. It might need a reset or an app or driver. Tested it on Windows and Linux too.

Installed “Bluetooth Sound Recorder” (pink icon) and it works better, removing most of the noise cancelling warble. Will test more when we get to the shoebox and Mom plays her piano. Quite confident we’ll make a clear recording just like the amazing first one.

It’s also raining heavily. I have my longer hair combed back now and look more presentable. Ate roti canai for breakfast. Tomorrow, psych clinic. Will work out now and again tonight.
 
At the shoebox house right now. I have figured out a way to sing into my ZuZG "Airpods" clone. I neet to output more tone / timbre not just pitch and breath. The results are okay -usable for an amateur / demo song. The piano records okay too but no too loud, too many chords.

We are gradually exposing the mind fighters and the core 6 witches of evil will remain. Hope we can do it this afternoon.

Feeling a bit wasted. Took my meds and worked out, 2nd time today. Facebook removed my latest post for talking about the Chinese “Airpods” clone. Maybe I should keep a lower profile from now on as should most poor and poorly people. I think something may be going on with my site, FreeLunch.my. Seems 2 Malaysians have viewed it. Will they have something positive to say or will I be shut down…?


Took a shower, brushed, and changed. Added a 32GB SD card to my Nokia for video capture, extra storage, etc. Almost midnight. Still wide awake. At least the weather is cool and good for sleeping. Need to teach my family some good reasoning sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...