Friday, August 9, 2024

Saturday 10 August

Feeling lazy to go running. Worked out twice yesterday to make up. May head out for a long walk in an hour or so. My Bible case from the Philippines is still undelivered after 10 days. Will sweep my room first, tho.

Shaved and trimmed in 5 minutes. My nails are all neat too. Been playing with my new toy: Airpods-like TWS earbuds. They work best / only on Android. So cool. Wish I could afford Apple’s 500RM ones. Seems like I will not be walking till mid afternoon.
 
Mom is visiting Grandma at the nursing home as our helper has gone on vacation back to Indonesia. She's a Christian too. Looks like my walk will be on hold for a few hours. Maybe around 3pm or tomorrow, depending on the severity of the telepathy we have newly repaired from the Royal Family's errors in the 70s-90s.

Tested the ZuZG "Airpod 2" clones on our upright piano. I used Mom's Oppo phone to capture the audio with each ZuZG pod on either side of the keyboard. It sounded pretty good -better than my old Samson USB condenser mic. There is a version of BandLab for Android which I should test as well.

Unfortunately I couldn’t replicate the initial test result for some reason. But am working on it, using Cinema FV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...