Sunday, August 11, 2024

Monday 12 August

My Bible cover has finally arrived in Petaling Jaya. Hope to receive it this afternoon before psych clinic. May head out for breakfast with Dad and help transport a piano bench to the shoebox house. Want to run this evening after clinic as I will not be working out.

Many people’s emotions and anxiety roll through my body. One wonders how they could get into so much trouble. Close one eye too often, maybe. A little bad habit / drug went a long way and it all added up. Now the end is coming and there’s nowhere for them to turn.

Being retired once and for all feels so good. Being out of the rat race, doing good at my own pace, choosing my battles with no stress. The main body of sinning witches moves elsewhere, unable to motivate themselves using my nerves and feed off my thoughts. Not sure whether to chase them down. Later tonight will see what they’ve been up to.
 
Serious problems in Europe and America. Violence and recession loom larger. Was talking to some of my White friends about safe havens and avoiding the plots of evil witches hell bent on destroying the West. No real solution, just that God looks after his children one way or another while the tares look after themselves in generally the same fashion they've always done -sin and pretend / fake it.
 
Anyway, we're lodged in the shoebox for another hour or so, probably so I can't get to my room and meditate. No telling whether my parcel has arrived. Outlook.com seems to be down right now. More cyberattacks?


Psych clinic went okay. I got my Arip jab -a pinch to see if I’m still alive. The Ichthus Bible cover was waiting by our gate post when we came home. See DogBlots for a brief review. I will now be planning longer trips about the country (Malaysia) where I hope to meet others and share Bible knowledge. Sounds odd being so one-tracked but we’re under some pressure from the telepathy / witchcraft. Will run tomorrow, then head to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...