Saturday, June 1, 2024

Sunday 8am

Up earlyish. Worked out. Feeling good. Drank a Milo for breakfast. Parcel is in PJ now. Remains to be seen if it will deliver this afternoon. Can’t wait for my very own ZSTs since my DQ6’s bass drivers got busted. The whole capsule was slimy and sticky (I think) from exposure to solvent. Waste of 80RM. Will take Sunday slow and easy. Just got cleaned. Will brush at 9. Walk at 10.

10am, Think I will walk around lunch or dinner. Right now we’re beating down the Liew witchy army, millions strong. Many lives hang in the balance. Next weekend I will resume running. Listening to my vinyl rips. The se112 phones make a big difference. Mustn’t rush things, take life slow.

11am, Had another ramen for lunch, with a raw pressed garlic and soy dip. Wearing the Tissot on NATO again, Mom’s gift to me several years ago. No sign of my parcel. Maybe 11:45.

1pm, No on-delivery notice yet. UK forces feel like killing my cheating family. They were hoping I would do the dirty work but it’s not 100% feasible.

3pm, Found out our Agong’s birthday is tomorrow but SPX will still deliver. Can’t wait to hold my new KZs. I missed having a working pair. Am now wearing my JP1060 quartz diver on thick, green sheeny NATO. Looks authentic and is comfy. Killed an Aedes mosquito in my room as dengue cases soar.

6pm, Dad’s iPhone 7 has lost its antenna function. I should go with him to get a new phone. He wants a Huawei as he is Chinese-patriotic. But tomorrow, my ZSTs may arrive.

9pm, Took a shower and brushed. Will take my meds soon. Talked a lot in mindspace to mad kids and  teens, driven mad by the telepathy.

11pm, Was accosted by violent mad traitors with no pleasure, burdening the UK for kicks. We butchered them before they finished killing us softly, all of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...