Sunday, June 2, 2024

Monday 5am

Up early. Throwing ideas around with my Facebook friend for a short story. Feeling okay. Will work out and walk later. Parcel should arrive soon. Worked out and am feeling healthier. Drank a Milo for breakfast and ate some leftovers

7am, Got cleaned somewhat easily. Yet to brush. Still wearing my JP1060 on green NATO. Must go for a walk this afternoon, maybe before dinner. This weekend I will resume running.

8am, Just back from a run instead of walking. Seeing as how I want to enjoy my ZSTs later. Took it easy, not to strain my ankle which is still healing. Recovered surprisingly fast as if I never took a 4 week break. Liew witchy spawn swarming and judging people. They have no other life, now brought in by the British to be handled. Realized my JP1060 looks like an expensive Timex or Casio Outgear. Shouldn’t worry it looks a bit flashy. It’s convenient and makes me happy.

10am, Parcel is on delivery at last. Should arrive after lunch, another 5 hours max. William feeling unsafe again and needing to watch something going on nearby, fights, talking etc.

6pm, Testing my new ZSTs. Helped Dad get a fresh cylinder of cooking gas from the petrol station. Long time since I lifted 30kg. Now dinner is back on. Need to get the Shure-KZ comparison video up on my channel by tomorrow. Such fun earphones, these ZSTs.

9pm, Wrote a bit of the collab project and filmed some footage of the earphones. Tomorrow I will write the commentary after careful comparison. Took my meds earlier. Haven’t showered yet.

10pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Feeling good. Breaking in the ZSTs gently as balanced armatures are delicate. Can hear some atmospheric effects, echoes and reverbs clearly probably due to the BA. Tomorrow, heading out to KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...