Friday, May 31, 2024

Saturday 6am

Up early. Liew witches giving me sour feelings through my body and much attacked hand. Will take the morning slow.

7am, Got cleaned. Worked out. Will walk at 8+. Drank a Milo for breakfast. Haven’t brushed yet. Liew witchy family are down from heat attacks. Not sure if they’ll stay down.

8am, Heading out to the new place. May bring along my iPad 5 to do some writing. Nasty Asian children and pre teens perpetrating emotional torture. Can’t wait for my new KZs. They should be sweet.

1pm, My eBook was accepted by Amazon and will go live around Monday. Cool.

2pm, Back from my 20 minute walk. Feeling healthier. Looks like rain soon. Tomorrow, to Amcorp if all goes well. Supposed to write a bit but I have to talk to the Liews about giving up the senseless fight. No idea what to say.

3pm, Shipping soon. Should receive my ZSTs on Monday.

8pm, Finished writing “Stars Fall” and also sorting out the telepathy knot tied by the world, egged on by the Liew witches.

9pm, Mss2 is now live after just 2 days from submission. The cover photo looks crisp. Feel bad charging $2.00 for it. Should be $1.00 or closer. ZSTs should arrive in KL tonight. The shop is in Penang.

10pm, Took my meds and wrote another post for my Medium. Brush soon. Liew witches working Australian musicians and songwriters like Stephanie and Tommy -and newbie me as well. We tried to erase their memories in hopes they will be gentler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...