Saturday, June 8, 2024

Sunday 7am

Up earlyish. Got cleaned easily. Will work out by 8am. Run in the afternoon. Lots of Americans visited DogBlots.blogspot.com. Not sure how they found my blog. Some read / downloaded my stories on FreeLunch.my. Just when I thought I was being marginalized. Liew forces crashing minds together and corrupting kid and baby minds.

10am, Had breakfast out with Dad at Stadium. Teaching myself guitar using some theory from my piano learnings over the years. May write a short book on guitar 101 this month.

11am, Having egg sandwiches for lunch. Feeling calm and rested even as the witchy Liew forces scheme to send all Christians to hell and destroy God’s harvest. Pure jealousy born of idiocy towards Spirit, not knowing or caring of the light, but basking in perverseness and borrowed fortunes.

2pm, Went from my run early as there was nothing much to do in the house until dinner. Feeling good. Recovered fast. 3 weeks to July, when I supposedly go on the road.

7pm, Back from lunch of naan and tandoori. Was okay. Had chickpea curry which was good. Drank a cola which I believe is a tonic of sorts. Mom’s arm condition is worsening. And she says quite a few of our relations are having trouble with fertilization. I don’t know what’s wrong off the bat, never having tried myself! Gave out advice by proxy to my relations. I am not Mr sexy. Bought the monk satchel at long last. Not for myself tho. Was only 49RM off Shopee.

10pm, Took my meds and showered. Changed into fresh clothes. Attacks and blame fly through mindspaces as criminals try to have a good time. They are blind to the fact that all hearts are joined and all minds see one another. Basically, this mutual protection was broken down by the heinous torture of western fetuses and babies some decades ago. What a bright spark who thought of that. A rising fear response that feeds in every God-fearing Christian’s head and corrupts souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...