Friday, June 7, 2024

Saturday 4am

Up early. Fell asleep on the floor again. Liew witches rage on through western kids and babies who were suffering, pushed onto Christians to judge. Looks like I may receive my foam ear tips today. Must prepare 10RM COD. Too early to exercise. Had a very spicy ramen and iced Milo for breakfast.

6am, Got cleaned well. Will do more character design sketching later for my graphic novel.

8am, Brushed. Waiting for my parcel. Laying down the law in the mind.

11am, Had baked beans for lunch. Tasted odd. Managed to design 9 characters. I think there will be up to 12 characters in all. Storyboarding episode I can begin now. Parcel is on delivery and should arrive circa 2pm.

5pm, My foam ear tips arrived and are really boss with the KZ ZSTs. A whole different sonic signature from silicone tips and the details are amazing. 4.90RM a pair. I bought 2 pairs.

7pm, Helped Mom cook dinner. We are having pan-fried takoyaki chicken and microwaved broccoli, some stringy okra I fried up as well. Relaxing in a/c. Worked out again and felt lots of joint cricks. People in my body. Didn’t run as my parcel came rather late. Dinner was tasty. Will shower and take my meds at 9pm. Do some sketching before bed. It happened after all, my retirement as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...