Sunday, June 9, 2024

Monday 6am

Up early. Faced a load of telepathy and pain-giving to my hand. Got cleaned quite well. Talking to the westerners about the burden we all have been bearing and how it must get better from now on. Listening to jazz on my ZSTs as I think.

7am, We disentangled the witchcraft machine and its 3-way fight. Remains to be seen what happens next. I am unable to work much. Just listening to music and feeling relaxed. Took a few hits tho. from the Liew genius fighters.

10am, Got a weird call supposedly from the ministry of communications. Couldn’t understand them or what they wanted, except they insulted me “bodoh” or stupid, at the end of it.

12pm, Back at the old house after chapfan lunch. Had cili padi peppers with fried rice and veg and tofu and beans. Put on the a/c to cool down after my brief workout. Will run later in the afternoon.

5pm, Finally emptied my waste basket after 3 weeks. Also cleared my desk of the record player and subwoofer. Probably won’t run as it looks like rain and there is a lot to talk about in mindspace. Breaking free from false / erroneous teachings given out by the UK Royals mainly, during Diana’s time.

6pm, Clearing junk from the sides of my room is going well. Should be done by 7:30pm. No rush. Will stay up to watch WWDC at 1, while writing my guitar booklet.

7am, Had takeout noodles for dinner. Drank prune juice. Resting in a/c, listening to Mozart low on the record player. Just a little more junk to clear. 6 hours till WWDC.

8pm, Cleared / organized my junk and vacuumed up most of the dust bunnies. Have my floor lighting LED strip on which is conducive for sleeping. Will take my meds at midnight. Don’t really feel like working on my guitar booklet. Maybe around 10pm. Lots of time.

9pm, Went to the loo for the 3rd time today. Feeling flushed through, relaxing in my clean, cool room, in fresh clothes. 4 hours till the Apple event. Just feel like drinking more water instead of working. Will start I guess, at 11pm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...