Thursday, June 6, 2024

Friday 7am

Up early. Worked out. Will head out on a long walk later this morning. Skip my run. Liew witches plotting against Christians. Their idea of perverse “fun”. Got cleaned with some difficulty. Brush and will go out before 11am.

11am, Got waylaid from my plans by Dad who’s doing some painting at the new house. Will walk over to SS2 instead, maybe 4pm. Wear my running shoes. My ear-tips should deliver tomorrow. Must prepare 10RM for COD. Feeling sorrowful as many (young) girls and boys were tricked into witchcraft, the wine of Satan.

1pm, Erasing the old iPhone 7. It seems to want to update itself all the time. Finished setting up Dad’s myJPJ and IJN. Just minor setup left. Wrote about bewitching / grooming on Dogblots, my other Blogger. Still being attacked through the air but not that much.

2pm, Went for a run instead of heading out. Feeling good, regulated. My Kiprun pebax shoes were soft and springy and made the exercise enjoyable. Thinking of getting Dad one of these too.

3pm, Being more flexible with my routine helps me relax more. Also, pushing away the evil witches with Aloe Vera helps a lot. Tonight I’m starting my graphic novel, “Sphere”. Will do all the penciling first and the layout, dialog and scene intros.

9pm, Taking my meds soon. Will shower and brush, turn in by midnight. The character design is taking a while. I need 9 main characters for the first episode of Sphere. Changed into fresh clothes. Tomorrow, house cleaning day. I will be sweeping upstairs. Getting rid of concentrators melding with our nerves.

10pm, Tide is turning against the Liews but we need to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...