Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Wednesday 6am

Up early. My ankle is recovering well. Didn’t brush, shower, eat dinner or take my meds yesterday. Drank some strong black coffee. Will work out now. Feeling good. Will work out again this afternoon and tonight since I can’t run or brisk walk for some time.

8am, Got cleaned, showered, and am in fresh clothes. Just taking life easy, playing with OpenBSD on my oldest PC, midrange tech from 2013. Western mind forces want us to do the impossible while the Liew witches rampage through the mind. A disaster caused by pride and sin that snowballed.

11am, Mom gave me some balm for my ankle. Works well. I should be good to go tomorrow. 3pm, another session of mild exercise, then another at 11pm. No sweet foods until after my blood test.

Am writing actively again. I have some interesting characters and a good central idea but no plot. I will have to tell the story to myself, as Stephen King does.

1pm, Set up the OpenBSD rig in my room where I will try to finish writing the Jerome-Barbara story for young adults. It will be plotted in very simple language, and structures of emotions, and be part of a series of adventures in Sci-Fi / Fantasy. There is high negative emotion permeating the mindspace as the Liew witchy 6 realize they cannot go ballistic with their evil, using telepathy.

6pm, Back from the new shoebox house. We got more snacks and drinks and had roti canai nearby. Coming home, discovered my BSD rig had gone into semi-hang. Was quite upset as it is supposed to be stable, but then 7.5 was released just over a week ago. Have to do some exercises now. Mom is making tofu egg mince for dinner. My ankle has healed a lot. Sis and the Liew witches still terrorizing people.

8pm, Dad told me no blood test tomorrow. So it will be the usual see my shrink, collect meds and come home. Took my Zyprexa early, plus a sedative, just after dinner. So far my workstation hasn't hanged. There was a scary error that the filesystem was corrupted. I just ran fsck and fixed it myself. Think it was from restarting Fvwm too many times.

10pm, Feeling sleepy. May turn in soon. Look over the plot for my YA novella,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...