Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Thursday 5am

Was up at 2:30am. Slept just 4 hours -on the floor. Didn’t write anything much. Ankle is less swollen. Wearing my humble Orient 3 star. Work out soon. Workout went well. Feeling fit. Should carry on doing 2 sessions daily until I can run again next week. My BSD workstation now in my bedroom is running well and easily accessible anytime I want to write more of my novel.

7am, Feeling unsettled from others' thoughts and emotions pressed into my mindspace. A time of trouble it certainly is. Leaving for the hospital clinic appointment in a couple hours.

8am, Got cleaned, showered and brushed. Ready to head out.

9am, Installed a cool file manager that runs in terminal called lf (elleff). Keeping my BSD install lean.

3pm, Worked out again for that cardio. I will go on a long walk, Monday. Run next weekend. Another workout before bed. Seeing if I can install Mac OS 9 on Qemu to run my graphics software.

8pm, Dinner was good. Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Will take my meds soon, as tomorrow will start early. I like Ringo Starr’s “Gonna Need Someone” where he boogies in front of a TV wall and says that iconic line over and over.

10pm, Feeling tired. Worked out for the 3rd time today, 40 pushups and 30 situps each time. Torrents can take hours but are more stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...