Monday, May 13, 2024

Tuesday 4am

Up early. My foot had fallen very asleep and buckled as I stood up. I fell into a pile of room junk with minor scrapes. Need to rest a while before my exercise routine at 6.

7am, Exercised, ran, and got cleaned -all early. OpenBSD 7.5 is running well on the Kabini. Can suspend. Ankle is a bit swollen but not painful. Need to brush soon and change into a fresh shirt. Tomorrow, a long walk.

8am, Brushed, completing my morning routine. Don’t know what to do with the this Tuesday. People who  broke their own hearts and many others’ hanging round feeling out of sorts, dangerous, and sad. Dad said we would stay home today. I guess I’ll do some online shopping.

9am, Had a slightly sweet Milo shake and a salty spicy ramen for breakfast. Just taking the day slow. Want to write a detailed outline, the main plot and subplots to Sphere. There is no moral or real payoff to this story, just how lives are affected and healed or destroyed. It will be written for children of around 12. Just something to pass the time.

3pm, Back from NSK. My ankle is quite sore and a bit swollen. Am elevating it and resting till tomorrow afternoon. Out of action, I guess. Will cut down on unhealthy foods since I can’t exercise much. 4 people downloaded Mss2.epub this past 24 hours. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...