Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Thursday 9am

Up lateish, today I just went for an intensive run. Recovered fast. Will work out in the afternoon. No time, as Mom wanted a dimsum breakfast for some reason. Later we’ll be at Starling. News of scammers in PJ as money gets harder and harder to come by. Got cleaned late as yesterday I had 3 loos. British people acting up as the Liew witches put the squeeze on the Royals. And they hate me even as I keep them safe. Most odd behavior.

2pm, Back from 2 malls in 4 hours. Bought mirrors for the new place’s bathrooms. 9RM at IKEA. Got 2 of those simple flat rectangular glass. Will be coding a little, later on. Work out a bit now.

7pm, Been writing a flash fiction piece for DogBlots.blogspot.com, my other blog. Called “Paranoia”. Don’t get too deep into anything otherwise something will get you! Made sprouts and pan fried chicken for dinner. Was good. Have to try and rein in LiLian and her army somehow as the babies and kids failed.

9pm, Took my meds. Ate some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a Morrison’s coffee. Morrison's has good and affordable taste. Should turn in by 11pm. Kids taught junk by Liew witches need some therapy now. Successfully turned off the kids with some special candy helped by my old friend, Ian. William and Kate drank some health tonic made by my fellow shifu’s apprentice and they feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...