Thursday, May 2, 2024

Friday 5am

Up early. Worked out. Will run at 6am. Have a strange pain in my left foot. Yesterday’s effort to secure the warring witches did not succeed. They cannot let go of the western mind forces. My submission was rejected by FFM yet again.

6am, Back from my run. Feeling good. Wearing the Orient Tristar even as witchy geniuses sing in our heads, trying to destroy every Christian soul, since they’re not welcome in heaven.

7am, Brushed. Got cleaned. My butt is itching again so I had to be gentle, use soft TP. A little care goes a long way. Wearing my Mudman solar. A huge, chunky watch. I have lately stopped accumulating watches / computer / sports / music / art equipment. Not sure what to do with today. Maybe start on the coding.

8am, Simplified the CHR file format to just the ;; tag. The rest is handled by keywords inserted by the user such as ‘subplot’ and ‘background’ etc. Liew mind forces weaponize their deep regret going against God.

1pm, Back from a long walk. Bought Sis’ birthday present (a volleyball). Was hot. Folks were out when I got home. Some time to myself. May do some coding later and submit my essay as well.

2pm, Mom bought me a Subway. Was good, with olives and pickles, and mustard. She had a good meal as well. I often tell her not to eat so much oats. Just a cup in the morning is enough. She used to eat 3 cups. Have to be moderate, sleep well and exercise, and refrain from bad telepathy that angers witches.

3pm, Took a brief cool shower and changed into fresh clothes. Raining. Folks have gone out again to exchange Mom’s top, a size too small. Old age has made her doubtful and unsure about things. Dad’s driving is a bit more careless too. Having pangs of wanting to go up with Jesus right away. Liew witches lose power again. Wonder what they’re up to?

4pm, Very heavy rain. Got Mom out of the car as she was worried about getting wet and her leather sandals, soaked. Will be making beans and mince with potato, lettuce and rice for dinner.

8pm, Wrote some music earlier. Made dinner as Mom was tired. Liew witches trying to force people deep into my mindspace. All their objectives eventually are met as sin predominates in this Babylon of the end. It’s a losing game but one we must play beautifully.

10pm, A roach was in our fridge. Food unsealed has to be thrown out I guess. Predictions of tactical nuclear weapons being used in Ukraine to win fast and a bloody naval (air) confrontation with China in the Pacific. The focus will move to Jerusalem. The odd-fitting jewel in Satan’s crown. God will allow the Devil to battle the saints and triumph. As I said, it is a losing game we are to play all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...