Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Wednesday 5am

Up very early. Back from my brief run. Felt good. Workout at 6am.

8am, Back from breakfast at Hameed’s. Got cleaned earlier. Working on my web app. Liew forces and UK / US accomplices continue to pester me for something they can’t get.

10am, Madness carries on in the west, especially in the UK. We have to cut down the problem into manageable chunks, limiting the number of free radicals. Started coding. Should finish later in the afternoon from the design work done yesterday.

3pm, Ran into some problems with the coding. How does the outline follow the story being written in a word processor? I need to use a tkinter Text widget to write in. Nieces came over to spend some time with the folks. We ate yongtowfu and snacks. About to rain. ‘Prince William’ raging in the mindspaces again over his perceived destiny in hell. Why not, William, do better not worse, it’s your very soul!

10pm, Took my meds late. Took a sedative to sleep well. Liew witches fearing for their future as God’s plan unfurls in spite of their power over the world’s common sinner. Why do they have to fear all over my mindspace? I’m innocent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...