Thursday, May 16, 2024

Friday 5am

Up early. Got cleaned. Workout at 6am. ‘Prince William’ and the other good-hearted mind criminals smash into the dumbfounded public, carting around misled babies and kids. It seems nothing will help them. I failed to get MacOS 9 running in Qemu. Trying again. Worked out. Felt good. Brush soon.

6am, Wearing my Promaster quartz. It’s more convenient than an automatic and wears smaller than a G-Shock. I also like the overall design a lot, short lugs, comfy on a velcro strap. It could be my EDC over the GA2200, 800H, Mudman solar, and Orient 3 star. Had a ramen for breakfast. Brush now.

12pm, Mom is still out with her friends. Liew witches attacked my sore foot / ankle, making it itch and swell. Managed, somehow to get MacOS 9 and my old programs running on OpenBSD through Qemu. It ain't fast but it's stable.

2pm, Had pizza for lunch, Italian aloha from "US Pizza". Was tasty and fresh. Set up Qemu MacOS well. Quite satisfied.

8pm, Had takeout noodles for dinner at the new place. The oolong tasted odd. But we’re still alive. Maybe it was just me. Wrote a guitar song, no lyrics yet. Foot has stopped itching, thankfully. Put on the aircond and am typing this on my old iPad 5 in my new room. It’s easy to be attacked here, not much safety. No guards or upper rooms. I would not hesitate to call this house flimsy. A step away from sleeping rough in a van. Mom will be catching her K-drama shortly and we’ll be home by 9:30 if all goes well. Want to set up a virtual disk to share between BSD and Qemu tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...