Friday, May 17, 2024

Saturday 6am

Up early. Worked out. Got cleaned easily. Still figuring out Qemu file transfer. Liew witches are unstoppable. Ate watermelon for breakfast.

8am, Another workout scheduled soon. Pausing Qemu is the key to successful suspend-resume on OpenBSD.

10am, Second workout of the day commences. Was good. One more tonight. Put on a/c, economy mode, as it’s very humid. Just taking each day one step at a time.

1pm, Able to read files from Qemu but not to write to the guest OS. Sufficiently good, I suppose. My left sprained foot is still a little swollen but not painful or itchy.

3pm, Discovered a Java tool, hfsexplorer, which can read and write mac disk images. So now there's no worries maintaining my Qemu OS 9 system.

9pm, Done fiddling with Qemu and MacOS 9. Was tempted to do an emulation of OS/2 but I have nothing to run on it. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't buy a Compaq Presario 1230 all those years ago. I would have loved it more than the Mitac I got in 1997.

Took a warm shower and changed into fresh clothes. Kids and baby minds press in on me, invited by the Liew witches. Took my meds and will brush at 10pm. Writing project Sphere will commence with the full plot done tonight by midnight, in Emacs on my OpenBSD rig.

10pm, Outlining is going slow as I feel sleepy from my meds. It’s also been a long, sapping day as the attacks against Christians continue, to derail God’s plan for our salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...