Saturday, May 18, 2024

Sunday 5am

Up early. Must have slept 6 hours on the floor by my bed. Not doing much today. Maybe some writing. Worked out. Feeling okay.

11am, Yet to loo. Will be going over to the new house for lunch. Downloading OS/2 2.1 to run in Qemu on my old netbook (with the screen issue). May be able to use kvm [Hax] acceleration.

3pm, Back from the new house where we did some cleaning, and enjoyed some food and iced drinks from the tiny box fridge. Nothing much to do today. Tomorrow, my Arip jab. Last before the end, I hope. Some issues with suspend on my BSD machine while running Qemu. Was able to loo well.

4pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. My BSD rig is waking up well now that I quit Qemu. Would have liked it running in case I needed some graphics designed as it’s very slow to boot up. Soon I will have OS/2 in a VM. Never got a chance to play with it. So far I’ve used Solaris, Linux, BSD, Windows, MacOS 9/X,  RiscOS, and HaikuOS. Wish I had an SGI IRIX box. Taking some hits from destroyed kids and babies.

9pm, Tried out OS/2 2.0 which came out in 1991. It's pretty solid but somewhat alien compared to Macs and Windows, even Linux. I think its designers had an internal conflict tho they tried very hard. It does feel like the OS that would lose to Win95. Have to take my meds now. Tomorrow, psych clinic.

10pm, Brushed. Took my meds. Feeling a little sleepy. Took stern action against the Liew witches and safeguarded families and their young ones. This must be, before the rapture occurs. Testing out my BSD’s suspend-resume again. Will probably sleep by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...