Monday, April 15, 2024

Tuesday 12am

Just took my meds. Will brush now. My new cover design for Mss2 looks pretty good. Thinking I may walk tomorrow instead of running if I can finish my work early. Hard to do anything with this load of depressed Christians. Hope they find my blog posts on true religion and the nature of our salvation. I should write more on those.

1am, Still wide awake. Feeling held down from completing my work. Family wants to deny me fame and fortune. Older relations and loved ones feeling sorrow over using their children’s bodies to bear their sin. Terrible persecution is being planned against God’s children. This is near the end for sure.

10am, Was up at 7am, having slept 5-6 hours. Decided to just do a quick run. Cover for Mss2 is looking good. Back from my run. Am preparing the sample pages for my book promo now. Well, that’s settled. I need to make an ePub later, minus the old cover. Not sure what’s happened to the Liew witches after we attacked them off our asses.

2pm, Finished all my computer eBook work and can now rest, going over to the new house to do some cleaning. Will pack some snacks if possible. Wonder how many people will buy my book and if I will receive any printed copy orders which should be fun. I think I will profit 3rm from those, 4rm from the eBooks.

4pm, Spent 2 hours at Paramount. We had green tea, rice crispies and oat cookies. Mom worked hard cleaning that old cupboard. Tomorrow I may head out to TRX. Have to reload my rail card and put on something decent. Maybe my jeans and a flannel shirt.

9pm, Taking my meds soon. The witchcraft of the Liews is under control for now. It is simply the way of these end times. Helped make meatball pasta and tomato soup for dinner earlier. Was tasty, with crispy planta bread fingers. May write a new story to pass the time in suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...