Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Wednesday 6am

Up early. Raining. Doing my pushups. Didn’t brush last night, fell asleep on the floor by my divan. Drank green tea for breakfast. Plotting out my new story. It has to be told from a certain viewpoint due to the nature of the material.

8am, Still unable to get clean. Just a few hours until we head out. Forces of evil surge through the mindspaces, destroying flesh and spirit. I worry for all of us in Christ, as we wonder how the middle east conflict will play out. Can feel evil brooding over my mind. People taking ultimate revenge on God and the Faith.

Took a shower and got cleaned. Changed into fresh clothes. Rain is stopping. Dad thinks we may go to Mutiara instead. Talked about DNA and salvation in mindspace.

10am, Finally nailed the indexing bugs in Drafter which is updated on FreeLunch.my/apps although there is a minor quirk in the syntax highlighting now.

11am, Heading out soon. Will be plotting the Maelstrom story while tagging along with the folks. Don’t think I’ll buy anything, just have lunch.

5pm, Back from Mutiara. Walked almost 9k steps. Less tired wearing a waist pouch instead of a backpack somehow. Ate Arab Rice for lunch, plus a small cup of yogurt. Bought Japanese soy sauce which should be nice with tonight’s poached salmon, sesame oil, fresh pressed garlic and spring onions. Will start cooking at 5:30. Attacks from the Liew witches continue even as their support among young ones declines.

9pm, Took a shower and brushed. The salmon was good and Mom and Dad ate lots of it. Will take my meds before 10pm. Wake up early and exercise. Dad got new boxers, 3 for 50rm. A good deal. Hope they fit well. I’m an XL briefs guy as well. Wrote some of my book. Continue tomorrow as many believers need counseling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...