Sunday, April 14, 2024

Monday 4am

Up early. Am working on my book graphics in Canvas 7 / Sheepshaver. Remnants from my happier Mac days. Will exercise at 6am. Liew witches milder this morning. Did some pushups. Feeling better and less bleary. Must finish my work by 7am.

6am, Back from my run which was pain-free. UK forces bearing down on me, trying to turn me into a flytrap for their problem Liew witches and their army of kids. We made some headway dismantling the Liew armies but it’s hatred against the west which persists, even prophetically so.

7am, Got cleaned easily. Will brush soon. Yet to render my strawberry front/back book cover. Will be late, probably. So much to do. Feeling a bit odd, whiffs of the family prevention machine.

4pm, Back from the new house. We had a meal there and watched some TV. I played my nylon guitar. Mom did some cleaning. Set up my old Wacom to draw the book cover in vector art. The tip pressure is quite high somehow. I am late submitting but it seems okay so far. Meanwhile, all forms of madness unfolds around me from LiLian, as the Tribulation nears.

5pm, Drawing my book cover finishes quickly. I need to think about its style, color scheme and typography.

6pm, Pretty much settled on everything. Remembering it needs a back cover too. Wondering if it’s too sparse?

7pm, Will be passing the vector art to Photoshop, layer on layer to see if I can make it a bit more organic. Dinner is late as well. Had some nice bean / floss buns for tea earlier. Mom is visibly stressed. Our extended family situation is a mess due to western-Liew interference. Many of us are at each others’ throats, mainly mine so far.

11pm, Took a brief shower to relax. Will be attending a Zoom event at midnight with FFM. Planning to ask them about cover design as I just finished mine for Mss2. I will also ask them about what makes a novel “mature”.

Think the Zoom thing was yesterday… oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...