Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Thursday 5am

Up early. Managed 40 pushups even with newly healed muscles (from carrying the Houm fan home 2 days ago). Will run at 6am and make Dad his breakfast afterwards. Feeling okay.

6am, Back from my run. Got good speed and some cardio. Just a little pain in the ribs. Figure out Dad’s breakfast. My site, FreeLunch.my is down or over-accessed right now. Ate some soy milk and watermelon for breakfast.

7am, Light floods through my bedroom windows. Start of another day. Hope my site recovers.

10am, Am able to access FreeLunch.my’s dashboard. But my domain hosting is down, I think. Not able to serve my stories. Hopefully it recovers in the afternoon. Meanwhile, my blogs are getting more views which is nice. Have to make lunch soon. Maybe soupy pasta with cukup rasa.

12pm, I made veg soup with some chicken stock. Then pan grilled some Planta bread fingers. The tangy soup and creamy salty bread was a hit with the folks. Also added in pasta elbows. Good lunch. Starting my drawing now.

2pm, Sitting at the dinner table with my iPad, peripherals, and stationery. Did some editing on my essay submission. This Thursday seems to drag.

4pm, Talked about the Satanic monetary system and their deviant decimal Mathematical system over the Earth versus the birth of computer hexadecimal and God’s own immaculate Math.

7pm, Dinner is late. We snacked on my veg soup and crispy bread all day. I’m not very hungry. Helped out in mindspace quite a bit. It’s very disorganized right now. I haven’t done any drawings. Would like a good soak in the shower.

11pm, Took my meds and will turn in late. Nasty Liew witch supporters permeate the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...