Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Wednesday 3am

Up very early from falling asleep on the floor again. Feeling hungry. Will run and work out later. Back from a brief run at 3:30. Felt okay. couldn’t do any pushups as my arms are still sore from carrying home the Houm fan. Maybe tonight. Mustn’t be slack. Fireworks went off outside, about an hour ago -the start of Aidilfitri.

4am, Had a ramen for breakfast. Drank an iced Milo. Dad is up early. Mom half asleep on the couch. Feel like doing something productive. 

7am, Got cleaned easily. Was assaulted by babies from the west, championed by the Liew 6, offered by ‘Prince William’. I really am not a very good Christian in that I don’t have much mannerisms of a Christian, being newly baptised, coming from an antichrist home. I hope they understand.

9am, We hold the whole UK Royal battalions in suspense after they attacked innocents unprovoked. Do not worry, Chinese people are very measured and kind who were not deceived i.e. are Christian / apologetic / Buddhist. Why, UK can’t you calm down?

12pm, Back from the new place. Brought over the fan. Today’s Powerpoint will be on ‘command and control’ i.e. politics of the kiamat. Dad is still ill, I am feeling a little down and so is Mom. We need to do a Covid test maybe today.

4pm, Am successfully controlling my Raspberry Pi from my iPad 10. Not sure what it’s good for, but at least the Pi now has a display, saving me 100RM for a refurb LCD monitor. So I have 2 desktops operational and 2 laptops, one in the new place. Arms still feel weak. Will make some dinner later.

8pm, Managed to transfer the iPad 5 to my Mom. She’ll use it eventually. Meanwhile I’m on my new iPad 10. This Raya is eerily quiet and a bit depressing. Will there be something big unforeseen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...