Thursday, April 11, 2024

Friday 6am

Up early. Back from a brief run. Will work out 7ish. Not sure I want to prepare breakfast for Dad. He must be well by now. Liew witches still looking for bully kids but pickings are slim.

7am, Decided to make my first Swift app -a Chinese learning app for iPad. It should be fun. Will design it first. It must be the best in some way(s).

8am, Dad has left to sequester himself in the new house. Mom has gone back to bed. And I’m writing my first Swift app. Somehow I’ve no desire to sketch or paint yet. Maybe circa house moving day. We got the washing started. I had an iced Milo choc drink for breakfast. Got a better cable for my Pi 4. The old one was touchy and made the wifi not work.

10am, Ate a ramen for brunch. Don’t think I’ll get cleaned today as I went 3 times yesterday. Drank an iced coffee. Am monitoring the washing. Posted my weekly Substack newsletter and an article on Medium. Successfully did the washing all nice and spun dry. Maybe Mom can hang it up later.

6pm, Took a good warm shower with hand-made dead sea mud soap. Feeling refreshed. Some gains against the Liew witchy forces. Not sure if they’re still at large somewhere. Wearing my Seiko diver on Zulu. This may be the most practical watch I own. Not too showy, nor too plasticky. 

11pm, Had diarrhea again. Feeling healthy otherwise. Nice tho to be flushed clean, no bleeding. Talked a lot about Bible Mathematics in mindspace. The babies’ minds are overheating. Took my meds earlier. Yet to brush. First night on 1/4 sedative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...