Saturday, April 27, 2024

Sunday 6am

Up early. Back from a brief but somewhat fast run. Recovered quickly. Workout soon. Haven’t been writing or playing my guitar lately. Just feeling a little down. My blogs continue to get traffic tho I’m unsure why. Maybe my writing is comforting, sometimes inspiring.

8am, Had a roti telur and iced Milo for breakfast. Got cleaned well. My crotch is being targeted by the evil Liew witches again so have to use soft TP. Yet to brush. Sos.epub got 5 more downloads this morning. Feeling good. Did a full workout, the first in weeks, since my ribs got injured against a piano bench.

9am, Feeling down. Hard to get started on my short story ‘1997’. The domination of witchcraft is amazing, as if everyone on Earth has gone soft for pleasure, hypocrisy and revenge. These are times when the righteous should shine, if not just internally, as prophecy plays out right before our eyes and ears.

Brushed. 10 people downloaded mss2 from freeLunch. The largest number of downloads in a day I ever got. Hope it keeps up day to day. Usually, I get just 2 - 4.

10am, Will be making avocado on toast with fried, reduced tomato and onion for lunch. Start at 11am. Evil Liew witches having fun destroying my life’s work through telepathy. This is high hypocrisy. Something that must occur in these end times. Wearing my G-Shock 2200 which I bought from SunriseTimeCentre @Amcorp. It’s 30ish seconds ahead since I bought and set it a year ago.

11am, Took a long relaxing shower. Was attacked by more proxy witchcraft. Beginning to accept that these are such times. Things like these must happen. Cooking lunch now.

12pm, Lunch was okay, a little charred. Should have stirred the reducing tomatoes and onions more. Will be heading over to the small house soon. Seems our family ‘machines’ made by Grandpa are becoming unpopular. The ‘captain’ and his family are under attack now that Gamps is dead. Like I said… modern witchcraft is in effect. All of us are under fire no matter how small our crimes.

6pm, Back from the small house. I retrieved the Aspire netbook. It really feels underpowered. Started writing 1997. Liew witches are under siege. I’m back to using the MS mouse 2.0A as the Thai-made one feels very cheap. I think I paid 10RM for it.

10pm, Shaved my head hair down again. Was difficult after 9 days of growth. Used my buzzer and razor. Took half an hour. Also trimmed my mustache. Need to touch up a little tomorrow as patches of hair grow back quickly where people are forcing onto me. Took my meds early but am still wide awake.

11pm, More mind warfare involving geniuses with crimes. Hernias being given out. I can heal it so no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...