Friday, April 26, 2024

Saturday 4am

Up early. Fell asleep on the floor again. Will run and work out at 6am. Liew witches and their geniuses still giving out pain. They can feel they’re not going to heaven, no point in doing good. Back from my run early. Did 40 pushups and twists. No sit-ups for a few days more.

Writing a story about workstations. Something I think of now and then. Surprised -I did 30 crunches without pain, mostly.

8am, Went to the loo twice. Becoming the norm most mornings these days. Today, we’re helping Mom’s sister celebrate her birthday. Both her children are in Oz, her husband, passed away after a short battle with cancer. The Americans and British continue to support the Liew witches’ attacks on Christians.

10am, Brushed. Took a brief shower and re-wore my old clothes. Heading out to get a cake and some food for the celebration. Will be having lunch at the mamak with Dad afterwards.

2pm, Helped sweep the floor. Was very dusty. Mop later. Utilized my iPad 5 as my writing station as it has an adapter that allows charging and connecting my peripherals as well.

4pm, Back from Old Town. We bought concrete bricks to reinforce Mom’s old cupboard. She’s mad about it for some reason. Rained. Ate cheesecake. Mormon elders who smashed into Malaysian innocents face charges from white-witches. Overall, a sad day for Jesus H.

5pm, Using the old iPad 5 feels good. I have it in portrait mode and soon will transfer this new one to Mom or Dad. I think the iPad 10 is 4x better than the 5. But I’m soon to depart in one form or another, and you can’t take it with you, so they say.

7pm, Raining. Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Many conflicts are being solved. And the straight battle between good and evil develops facets like a cut diamond. Cancer is flying but so too blessed are the peacemakers. 10kRM disappeared from our extended family’s shared CIMB account last week. Wonder how? Find out Monday. Theft is increasingly rampant in this poor economy.

10pm, Took my meds earlier. Brushed. Talked about the labors of St. Paul versus today’s lifestyles. His story is a heartbreaking one. Turning in soon. Ate Frank’s red hot pepper sauce am feeling the effects in my gut. I guess that’s all for tonight. Will run and work out tomorrow, early if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...