Sunday, April 28, 2024

Monday 7am

Up earlyish. Back from my run. Ran really fast and could feel the Pebax energy-returning foam working. Recovered quick. Will work out in half an hour. Liew witches and western forces still trying to use me. I’m full up, guys, sorry.

3 more downloads of Mss2 today, via Facebook. Are people really interested in my stories? Must keep writing. Did my workout and am feeling good. Getting cleaned now. Brush at 8:30.

8am, Had a spicy ramen for breakfast. UK Royals pestering our mind group to take hits for their families, offering nothing to us in return except pain. Being medically frail, I had to opt out. No point dying suddenly right away IMHO.

9am, On track to repulsing the Liew witches’ threat maybe by 10am. There are many of their gang involved in raising hellfire in the west.

11am, Back from New Town. Was hot out. Am relaxing in my room beside the box fan. Raya mood is still on and the council haven’t got our new street bin ready for pickup. Tomorrow, Dad and I may head out to the mall for lunch.

Popped into to the bank to check my balance. I have 89RM to spend, plus 200RM belonging to Dad. Might as well use the money.

3pm, ‘Prince William’ has gone ballistic again, believing he is a prophetic figure of evil. This after we counseled him on his virtues and duties. Suspect William may be schizophrenic. Resumed writing 1997, which will be a bit biographic, with pieces from my history.

4pm, Took a long relaxing shower, less warm this time. Just taking it easy from now till end of May. Wrote some background on the 4 characters in 1997 so they can interact better. They talk tech a lot, and the ins and outs of how it affects society.

8pm, I successfully restored Windows 10 on the Aspire Celeron netbook after a long time in Linux land. Seems to be working fine. Can wake from suspend [not all the time]. All the drivers were installed, some manually, free from Acer’s support site here in Malaysia. Uses half the 4gb RAM with a web browser open. About twice that of a low end Linux distro. Not sure where to now… maybe back to writing.

10pm, Took my meds and showered with Jane’s Indian nettle soap. Washed my Lululemon briefs and changed into fresh clothes. Dad and I will be at the MegaMall tomorrow. I want to buy something nice for myself but can’t really think of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...