Thursday, April 25, 2024

Friday 5am

Up early. Going for a run soon. Will work out first. Back from a brief run, slightly uphill. Feeling good. Americans stabbing at my hand again. They are increasingly cynical about life and God. Had a Morrison’s coffee and creamy tomyam ramen for breakfast. Was good. Working on my stories.

7am, Got cleaned with a little help. Ready to head over to the small retirement house soon. Brush at 7:30. Had an iced Milo. Will eat a roti canai later with a limau ais / lime iced water. Protecting oneself is so hard to do right. You don’t want to break someone’s balls.

10am, Looed again. Took a long warm shower. Decided not to go over to the new place where painting is now going on. Can’t wait to make the move to Paramount. I will be at the park, sketching, mostly, or out via the LRT. Feel like doing some more writing to pass the time.

2pm, Had peanut butter and blackberry jam sandwiches for lunch with unsweetened soy milk. Folks are still at the new house supervising the painting of the airwell ceiling. If all goes well, we could move in by the first week of May. I can imagine the chaos in my family if I suddenly disappear, late May. Wrote a new story for my other blog, DogBlots.

6pm, Using my NOS Microsoft multimedia keyboard and a generic Shopee mouse with my iPad 10 via a PS2 to USB adapter. Works quite well. Can turn off Bluetooth to save power, no need for batteries.

7pm, Had salted egg, and century egg omelette for dinner. Mom cooked. Will be doing some more writing tonight. Just flash fiction for DogBlots. Most of the time will be spent fixing my sister’s attitude and her rampant telepathic crimes.

8pm, There is a bee or hornet in my room again. Taking my meds early with half a Rivotril. There’s not much time to do anything right now as the UK are urging me to have a psych session with the Liew witches.

9pm, Successfully disengaged Satan from the Liew witches by scoring a groove along a higher nerve (mental function nerves). Important not to totally oust the Devil as that affects prophecy. Also the Devil has a physical body to manipulate the physical world, unlike angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...