Saturday, February 10, 2024

Sunday 7am

Up early. Back from my run. Recovered fast. Workout soon. More altercations in mindspace between the British and Liew forces. Took some hits.

10am, Got my BSD system working again after last night's pkg install disaster. Using tcsh as my shell and the command history is rebound to the number keypad. Still unable to mount my USB drive. 

Bought Perrier and pineapple juice for tonight's get together with SIs' family. Tried to help in the mindspaces but many are set in their ways.

1pm, Got my USB drive working with FreeBSD which only supports Fat32 as far as I can configure. Also installed Mplayer for music. Don't want to put in daemons / processes.

The telepathy crisis is being solved with many people no longer fearful of the Liew witches and their millions of kids and babies, geniuses and mental projectors.

Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Many shaken young ones need a holding hand, easterners and westerners both. Can't do much work yet.

8pm, Just had bakkuteh for dinner with Sis and her family. We ate and drank well. Talked of cost cutting by the Malaysian government. Maybe I will go on generic Arip soon. Cutting down sugary foods. Run and work out early tomorrow.

Liew witchy 6 forced back by removing key brain pathways. And fireworks being let off outside my window. Evil lurks even as we go into the new year.

11pm, Taking my meds now. Just had a refreshing shower. May go walking tomorrow. Not sure where. Skip my morning run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...