Sunday, February 11, 2024

Monday 7am

Up earlyish. Didn’t run. Worked out. Feeling good. Ready for that long walk later. Had a ramen for breakfast and some pineapple juice. Got cleaned easily. Westerners pushing Liew forces onto me, causing terrible spillage.
 
8am, Being rammed by American forces who were deceived by the Liew witches and certain UK Royals. Fixed my arrow keys-command history by restarting Windowmaker -so simple.

9am, My savings reach 1kRM after influx of festive ang pow money. This month end, I will receive another 450RM. Will not be saving it although I have nothing major to spend it on. No more watches or computer / music / sports equipment. Seems odd to have nothing left to buy. Will head out soon. Wear my hat.
 
1pm, Back after 3 hours out to MidValley instead of walking round ghost town KL. Saw a lion dance performance. Ate Maggi mee goreng with chilies and lime and drank an Americano. Walked a lot and saw lots of cool stuff. Must save more for it. I liked the Logitech wave keys BT keyboard but it was 299RM. Cooling down in a/c. Then shower later.

3pm, Found out that my 64gb usb3 drive can be split into half and be compatible with Fat32 / msdosfs which FreeBSD supports. Good stuff. Computers should be useful, not a daily struggle. Thinking of writing a dedicated app to search the Bible, something like SHT. Calling it vrs (verse).

5pm, Major reworking of SHT/b into vrs underway. It will have verse compare, re-view, whole chapter view, annotations, and a new search syntax that is more friendly. Will work on it tonight. Also take CLI arguments, eg. <vrs Jesus AND walk on water EQUALS salvation>. Hotkeys will activate the new functions interactively. Will be writing it in C if all goes well.

10pm, Taking my meds. Had diarrhea maybe due to the spicy mee I ate for lunch. No bleeding, thankfully. Made some headway on my program. Should be in beta by midnight on my FreeBSD workstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...