Friday, February 9, 2024

Saturday 6am

Up early. Fell asleep without brushing. Ran and worked out before dawn. Felt good. I’m getting stronger and fitter but very gradually because I only allocate 5 minutes a day to exercise, 2 hours a week to brisk walking.

7am, Had cheese and light mayo sandwiches for breakfast, with a latte. Not planning on going visiting with the folks this year. Thinking of writing something new but have no inspiration.

8am, Got cleaned easily. Maybe because of the 3 mandarins I ate yesterday and lots of wholewheat bread. Settling in to write… something.

1pm, Relaxing in a/c after switching from my Pi 4 to the Kabini. I used foam cuts to stack the HD on top the gaming PSU, and the Mobo, topmost. Looks nicer than sitting in a cardboard box. I misplaced its Bluetooth adapter tho, so no bt for now. Loaded with FreeBSD 13.x which works well. Settled on my short story but will write it later.
 
6pm, Waiting for my uncle who is bringing us dinner so Mom doesn't have to cook. Took a warm shower and changed into a new red tee shirt. Seems the Liew witchy 6 are dying tonight, around the time of the new moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...