Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Wednesday 6am

Up a little later. Went for my run. Took me a while to recover and I felt phlegm in my lungs. Will work out in half an hour. Parcel should arrive this afternoon. May collect my strung racket first. Someone read my ‘My Malaysia’ story and a few read my flash fiction on FreeLunch.my. Makes my day. Liew witchy forces still lashing out despite last night’s action and revelations. Workout went smoothly. Feeling the cardio and am energized.

7am, Got cleaned. Will head out at 9:30. Many destroyed western kids in the mindspaces. Will put in some help.

11am, Back from Decathlon with a now usable racket. Have to talk prophecy with my family. Give them some examples of quatrains and the reasons behind its predictability.

12pm, Had lunch, nasi lemak rendang and a charsiew pao. Plotting MM is quite fun, feels natural. Today perhaps to touch on economics more. Will be heading out with the folks to NSK later. Want to buy some pasta and sauces, maybe some tea, and a nice drink of some sort for Sis who is sick.

10pm, Helped make dinner for the folks and some for Sis too. Made fancy pasta and teriyaki chicken. Took my meds. Helped with the Madani directive of PMX. Babies like being in cantaloupe rather than being manipulated for evil. Hmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...