Monday, January 8, 2024

Tuesday 4am

Got up very early after an early night. Had some bladder trouble but nothing very worrying. Reports of Liew witches desecrating the west. Everyone took cover in their buddies who had been good. Mom didn't sleep. But the air is quiet and peaceful this 4am and I have a freshly brewed cup of Robert Timms by my laptop. Will run and work out at 5am.

5am, Back from my brief run. Recovered almost instantly. Worked out and am feeling good. Liew witchy 6 on the backfoot from heart damage.

9am, Brushed. Haven't looed yet. May head out around noon, I guess. No hurry. Finished up a bit more writing my online novella 'My Malaysia' on my sister blog, DogBlots. It's a story about local issues and technologies of our times. And it applies outside of Malaysia's multicultural microcosm as well.

10am, Was able to loo well with some help from good witches. I think eating 4 to 6 slices of wholewheat a day also helps seeing as how I take much less rice nowadays. Got my Oakleys on and am ready to head out by 11. Someone from China read my story, “Evidence of Foul Play”. Getting weekly clicks and hits is still worth keeping FreeLunch.my up for.

12pm, Raining. Made spuds, avocado, and beans for lunch. Dad is getting his treatment upstairs. Something to live with when you’re older I guess. After the weather improves, I plan to visit Decathlon to get my racket strung. It’s the only logical place to go today. Want to be a kid’s (young players) tennis assistant coach one day.

1pm, Back from the long walk over to Decathlon. The racket guy will take a few days. But it’s cheap and the strings are affordable. I bought black spinny pentagonal strings at 1.25mm. Also a can of pressurized trainer balls for under 5RM each vs 7RM+ for Wilson balls.

5pm, My cardstock has reached PJ so I should get it tomorrow. Then off to Decathlon later for my strung racket. Mom is making dinner tonight after I helped cook several meals lately. 250g card is very good for craft so they say. I shall have fun making my personal STT set and selling them too.

7pm, Raining. Took a much needed shower and changed into fresh clothes. I made egg fried rice for dinner after all, and Mom helped clean the prawns to go with it. Washed my Lululemon underwear. Writing more ‘My Malaysia’ since it’s peaceful at the mo.

9pm, Just took my meds. Sis is recovering from her Covid discovered this afternoon after a get together last night. Mom made her porridge. We will try to support her and her family tho we’re infirm. I think God is close to saving Sis and the folks. Brush now, then check on arrangements in the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...