Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Thursday 5am

Up early. Drank some premium coffee I fell asleep over last night. FreeLunch.my is down. Maintenance? Will skip running today and work out at 6am. Liew witches defiant.

6am, Worked out. Felt only mild resistance and cardio. Mom has hospital today. Better wake her up soon. FreeLunch.my is accessible again. Talked about signs of the end times. Nothing is fully clear yet. Daniel writes of the end coming like a flood, a desolation i.e. outrageous, stunning. Revelations says it in ‘seals’. But really, the run-up to the supernatural 6th is nebulous, even purposely so. Got cleaned quite easily. May have breakfast out.

11am, Back from brunch for Dad and myself, and hospital for Mom. ‘Prince William’ acted up again, throwing his whole country into battle with the Asians in Malaysia and China. Am taking a good rest but they keep coming. Perhaps they're in vengeance mode after being abused by the Liew 6.

2pm, Designed a lot of tennis accessories with some friends in mindspace. I think we have got 5 innovations which we shared out. And I will make a little bit on each for myself. Feels good. Ants are eating me alive in my own room. I had hoped they would move on after hamster Bean died last year end.

9pm, Had another loo from eating spicy chili flakes in garlic oil. Feeling flushed and clean. Still wide awake despite taking my meds earlier. Using extreme countermeasures against the 6 Liew witches. Many westerners need her like they need a hump / lump on the back. I guess I’ll sign off here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...