Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Wednesday 5am

Up early after taking a Rivotril last night when I was feeling oppressed. Slept quite well. Went on my brief run and worked out. Feeling that healthy cardio. Need to get clean soon and head out to the mall at 10am.

7am, Could loo well. Everyday it's unpredictable. Brushed, showered and changed into a fresh shirt. Had a curry laksa ramen for breakfast with black coffee and orange cake. I will need to walk a lot later and to skip lunch. Mom gave me 50RM angpow so I now have 350 disposable + 100 debit + 1k savings + 450 in my wallet. Feeling secure, money-wise, yet still unable to afford anything really nice. Need to plan next week's outing which may cost 150RM.

Covid cases on the rise. Have to mask up. Will again be taking it easy today. Want to write some of my play before heading out.

8am, Change of plan. Will be going out for lunch with Dad. Having fun writing my play. It could be done by this evening.

10am, Writing one last flash fiction piece for DogBlots before the year ends. So there will be 6 in total. It's a story I earnestly want to tell -not just filler. After I finish it and project B, no more creative stuff.

11am, Cooked a fried ramen with sardine, egg, red onion, and garlic for Dad. With that squeeze of sour lemon / lime that sets off mee goreng so well. We can't go out because his nerve pains have acted up a lot. Will spend the day writing my play, maybe "Shape of a Heart" later tonight. 

Wearing my ProTrek on Velcro-buckle. Maybe this will be my EDC for longer than a few days, unlike the others. It is still my most practical watch, having rain and temperature sensors, altitude computation, a compass as well as sun-up, sun-down. It's also solar powered.

2pm, A day spent taking hits from proud British royalists and some Americans under 'Prince Harry'. Also felt jerked in various directions, emotionally. We hesitate to severely punish these oppressors as they are famous and once-good people. Except that the witchy Liew 6 bought them telepathic blackmail.

The day is going really slow. Almost nothing moving. May sit in the shower for 20 minutes again just to dull the irritation and unease, the occasional stab to my damaged brain.

8pm, Did a bunch of work on project B. See Dogblots for the details. Tomorrow, an early start again, run and work out then Mom needs to go for treatment at the hospital. Took my meds early and should sleep around 11pm. Not much interference from the Liew witchy 6. Sin is thick in the air around here, tho. Csn’t expect a miracle save. Guess I’ll sign off for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...