Monday, November 20, 2023

Tuesday 8am

Up a little late. Didn't run today. Worked out briefly. Got clean with no trouble. Hand is still being attacked by the evil Liew 6. They want to put me in a bad state of mind so they can latch on and enjoy some of their ill-gotten gains. Will head out later to see if I can get cheap silicon sealant to make STT pieces with. Maybe at Mr. DIY. Taking it slow, not doing too much too fast.

11am, Back from a dim-sum brunch with the folks. Talked about mental-moral development and some people's lack of it. All sorts of mistakes led to the suffering they experience and share when older. Didn't buy my silicone sealant. Maybe tomorrow at Mr. DIY, when I take my weekly walk. May wait for Shopee Christmas sales before I spend my 300-400RM.

Publishing SS this evening after some edits. Surfing for deals now. Feeling grateful to God and my caregivers for my blessings and comforts.

4pm, Raining. Taking it easy. May head out tomorrow to source materials for my game pieces. Wearing my Seiko diver. Don't feel much like writing "B" so tonight, I thought I'd do some coding instead. Rumors of boycotts of Israel-linked businesses here in Malaysia. To think of starting a business in these times...

Having 1kRM in savings is comfortable. Besides having 500RM in my wallet. I'm leaning heavily towards not buying a Mudmaster or Gravitymaster anytime soon. It seems wasteful at this stage in the birth-pains, to buy yet another watch. The priority right now is preaching gospel. I may turn my YouTube channel right around and do just that. We'll see, tomorrow, when I will probably be at MidValley.

5pm, Having takeout noodles for dinner as the rain subsides. I do feel I have enough possessions, generally and should not waste money on derivatives or polishing my urges exorbitantly.

9pm, Am still awake after taking my meds early. Predicting some pretty trying times ahead for Malaysia and the world in general. Feeling oppressed and restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...