Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thursday 7am

Up a little late. Couldn’t run due to rain. Maybe later. Worked out. Felt that cardio. Resume writing my musical play soon.

8am, Got cleaned and am wearing my Casio ProTrek. Still raining outside. The watch wrist-roll short I posted on YouTube yesterday was a hit. More people are visiting my blogs on Blogger, not that many very often on FreeLunch.my -my main site. Nobody visited Omega for Christ. One person liked my post on the Rapture on Tumblr, yesterday. Have to wake up Mom for her hospital physio session.

Managed to squeeze in a brief run just now. Feeling good. Want to finish writing / composing “B” by evening. Not sure how I’ll record and arrange all the materials.

9am, Took a long warm shower. "Prince William" still trying to exact revenge on the whole of Asia for the crimes of the Liew witches. Sadly, we cannot be true friends with the UK and maybe the USA anymore.

12pm, Back from sending Mom to her clinic appointment. My appointment is about 4 weeks from now. Had some Indian food for lunch with Dad. Still haven't bought the silicone sealant or found any good waste plastic to start from. Also haven't been writing the lyrics for "B" beyond halfway. Liew witchy activity is still high though we have secured the compromised prey they love to feast on.

2pm, Took another long warm shower and changed into fresh clothes. Settled on the choreography of my musical. It will be a roll-along sketch with past actors moving to every new scene and interjecting their lines where appropriate or acting out a story.

9pm, Taking my meds. Helped prepare dinner earlier. Pan fried chicken and sliced cabbage. Still raining. Feeling a little ill and oppressed. Thinking of buying a small 39” guitar bag off Shopee. Sometimes I believe I can feel the strain in our economy. Many are struggling to survive. Mom needed some of my Rivotril. Not 100% sure why she and Dad are being given a hard time as they age into their mid 70s.

11pm, Had another long cool shower during which I expelled 2 large volumes of gas. My stomach had been queasy as I talked in the mindspaces. Now I can concentrate better. Got cleaned and am back in my room shopping for Black Friday deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...