Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Wednesday 5am

Up early. Got cleaned. Went for my daily run. Work out at 6am and feed Bean too. Evil still abounds in the mindspaces. Have to write TRR sometime soon and it better be good.

7am, Exercised and fed the hamster. Modded my cheap Casio velcro strap. It had a very large and ugly wrap-through metal keeper. Now it has a small one from a 22mm NATO I cannibalized. Was unable to register my debit card with Apple or Microsoft so I can't buy almost anything. It is accepted by PayPal tho and perhaps Shopee as well. Strange how donations aren't accepted from Malaysia almost everywhere. Then there's the order from abroad cash outflow which is frowned upon. I don't know what to buy this birthday November besides the Uniqlo wide-cut jeans I got last month.

3pm, Dad can’t pee after his scope so Sis took him to the day clinic. It’s so useful to have doctors in the family. Started strong on TRR with a scene progression and character dialog opportunities, and may write another Christian story later on 666. Looks like rain. Ordered a PS2 mouse on Shopee for 11RM.

5pm, Helped chop charchoy for a minced pork steam tonight. Mom bought us ice cream. Managed to finish the Judy Mark Rajoo story on 666. Now to weave some magic into TRR. May take an hour or two.

9pm, Dad’s admitted for severe vomitting. Sis and husband are both doctors. He’s in good hands. We packed him an overnight bag. He strapped on my 5600 G and one of my old Ion tees. Good luck, old man. God be with us all. So much to do, I forgot to feed Bean. She had cheddar, Japanese cucumber, rice porridge, nuts, and some blackberry for dinner. Needless to say I couldn’t do any more writing on TRR. Also took my meds a bit late. A lot of mindspace activity passing over my head. Wonder what’s up in the world at large right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...