Monday, November 6, 2023

Tuesday 3am

Up very early after taking a Rivopam last night. Must have slept 6 hours. Will run at 5am. Watched Apple's Scary Fast event last night. I couldn't catch it live. Quite entertaining. Unfortunately, the laptop I run is a used Core i5 from 2015. Hardly a speed demon but I use it mainly for word processing, Python coding, and basic Photoshop / Cakewalk / ClipChamp.

5am, Feeling invigorated from my brief run down the road and up. Worked out a bit. Was good as I'm sedentary much of the day lying on my bed or sitting at the PC. Feed Bean at 6am.

7am, Got cleaned and took a long warm shower. Will get down to work on those Christian stories soon. It's been 7 months since I bought my used ThinkPad -my main workhorse computer for 1kRM at a junky shop in DigitalMall. Such luxury. Closing the lid is solid and so satisfying as is typing on the legendary keyboard. The IPS touchscreen is gorgeous. My final PC purchase before the End.

8am, Did a bit of work on ROTA to get copy/paste working in Linux. It was a major feature of my app. Python3 scripts are mostly portable tho. Will head to the bank this week to deposit some funds to buy Paint.NET -give a little back once or twice a year. Nothing much new for myself.

9am, Wrote my first Judy, Mark and Rajoo (with Professor Kim) Christian dialog for my site "Omega". Feels good. I think I will do just one a day. Now I need to write TRR for FreeLunch.my.

10am, The folks are out looking at tiles. Renovation is their preoccupation lately. Should finish TRR by lunchtime. Yesterday, I had a very spicy meal. Hopefully today's will be milder. Dreaming of owning an MT-G still. My Christian site, Omega is looking better after some redesigning.

1pm, Broke my schedule to improve SHT's Bible search algorithm. It's now simpler but more powerful. Should have done it months ago. Really good results.

5pm, Raining heavily. Deposited 100RM in my debit account so I can spend 139RM over this week / weekend. Will be sponsoring Paint.Net (which is free) tonight off the MS store. My 2nd and final 'good deed' of the year. Hamster is really lazy and missed out on its KFC. Must write TRR tonight after making dinner.

7pm, Fed the hamster its favorite, potato and japanese cucumber with a large, sliced blueberry. Took my meds early and will sleep soon. Feel too tired to do any writing. Maybe will just outline for a few minutes then turn in at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...