Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Thursday 6am

Up earlyish after taking a Rivotril last night with my meds. Went for a brief run. Mom slept on the couch, waiting for news of Dad who was hospitalized yesterday. Have to feed Bean by 7am and work out too. Feeling the cardio. My only physical activity in a day is condensed into 6 minutes. Have some writing to do after caring for the hamster.

7am, Got cleaned. Took a long warm shower and changed into fresh clothes. So glad for the fresh bar of Beach Essentials soap my cousin gave us. Feels so good. I have to write one JMR story this morning, then resume TRR.

8am, Finished today's JMR. Writing TRR now. Helped Mom do the laundry. Hope Dad can come home today, and we can go grocery shopping this week. The doctors say his sodium levels were dangerously low and he was up all night suffering. Helped Mom start the laundry and take out the trash. Bean furtively ate some of her food while I was downstairs. My new 11RM 3-button non-scrolling PS2 mouse should arrive tomorrow. Need it for RISCOS.

12pm, Made nuggets, beans and egg for lunch with Mom. Dad has to stay in hospital as he’s still weak. Hope he won’t miss my birthday dinner. We should eat well. I have 850RM left to spend up to mid January. Loosed 150RM over 2 weeks. It should last, according to the trend.

1pm, Trimmed my hair down and shaved. I had been a scruff for the past 4 weeks. Must look neat on my birthday. I have a handy MAG portable buzzer which I got for just 50RM, or 4 haircuts’ worth. Saving money and time is so important nowadays. Taking a break till 3pm, just surfing Shopee.

2pm, Things are going well in Yap space. Feeling peaceful and useful to the world, triumphant over the evil in my life. It’s that good feeling that writing good stories needs.

6pm, Spent hours talking in the mindspace as attacks by Liew witchy forces rain down on their enemies in the west and upon sympathizers from the east. We may have got them to stop through a bit of psychology and shiatsu. Wearing my Tenor-Dorly from the early 70s on matching gold brown NATO. I may wear this watch a lot more until I get my MT-G next year, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...