Monday, November 27, 2023

Tuesday 7am

Was up early and felt a bit better, physically so I worked out for a few minutes. Didn't go on a run as I'm still coughing and probably infectious. Liew witches worming into our family and blasting the weaker ones down -onto the stronger ones.

Settling on my EDC has been hard. Right now, I'm wearing the Sistem51 AM51 -just a Swatch.

9am, Took a warm shower and changed into a fresh shirt. Dad is buying lunch. Mom's health is worsening but at least she's at a care facility where they can help.

4pm, Trying to stay warm as I was very weary. An extra shirt helps provide more oxygen to my brain. Liew witchy forces attack incessantly hoping to destroy the harvest.

5pm, Could finally loo well. It had been sapping some of my limited energy since I caught Covid last Friday evening. Staying warm and flushed clean helps my recovery a lot. Still taking blows to the head from the witchy Asian 6. Good behavior is the most important factor to a place in heaven. They seem to forget.

7pm, Took a long warm shower to destress. Took my meds early and a Panadol too. Feeling better and ready to turn in soon. Still wearing an overshirt to keep my body temperature optimum. Phoned Mom who is in some hardship at her hospital room. She’s a fighter and could pull through. I don’t think I should run tomorrow either, just work out early. Took some hits from the damaged Liew witch core.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...