Sunday, November 26, 2023

Monday 12am

Sis is taking good care of us while we’re in Covid quarantine. Her ginger drink is helpful for phlegm and so too the tasty Himalaya Salt lozenges. Just took my meds after a brief rest. Liew witchy forces attacking my sore throat, causing a bad cough.

6am, Slept sparsely last night. Ate all the Himalaya Salt lozenges. Less coughing this morning. Took another 2 Panadol for my temperature. Looks like I will miss another day’s exercise. 3 days out of action. Maybe 2 more then to test.

11am, The worst of the Covid is over. Just a lump in my throat that may be phlegm or inflammation. Taking the day slow. Just got cleaned. Thinking of things I need to buy. I have already got:

  1. the Fat wallet / 20RM
  2. the Small scope / 60RM
  3. the Ball game / 40 RM
  4. the Head protection / 70 RM
All were relatively cheap. Actually, I had bought myself a Q&Q moon phase sometime back but am not sure if it's the ultimate moon phase watch. That will have to wait till February.

11pm, Just took my meds. Should sleep in a few hours. On the whole, feeling better. People tired of the Liew witches’ contradictory lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...